Looking For Anything Specific?

KC Concepcion, gusto ng ikasal? Matapos mangyari ang bagay na ito

KC Concepcion, the queen of showbiz, has spoken up about her thoughts regarding marriage.

KC admitted to having a phobia of marriage and males as a child.

“Parang I grew up na takot sa marriage. Takot minsan sa lalaki, ganoon,” she said, according to a story by PEP today, September 1. “Parang feeling ko, bago nila ako iwanan, iwan ko muna sila. Ako na mauuna.”

KC had no intention of marrying when she was in her twenties. The continuing quarantine imposed to combat the spread of COVID-19, on the other hand, helped her appreciate the importance of having a companion.

She said, “It’s like, and it wasn’t until the lockdown, the global pandemic that I really always say, ‘Wow, now I know the value of having a partner. Now I know the value of having a good partner, a boyfriend, or in the future, a husband.’ In a situation like this, if you don’t live with your family anymore, it would be nice to have [an] equal be with you at home—somebody to lean on.”

The actress also said that she had a period in her life when she doubted her own value. When she was in her thirties, she realized that she was enough no matter what.

he shared, “Maybe because my parents split up. Maybe because my parents have remarried. Maybe because I was just so focused on my career. I’m just the self-actualizing person that always wants to be better and I always grew up feeling less. I don’t even know why.”

“I grew up feeling, like, I wasn’t good enough. I don’t even know why. So it’s, like, in my whole 20s and my early 30s, it’s like, ‘Am I good enough yet? Am I enough yet?’ And then you realize, you are enough. More than enough.”

KC is now 35 years old, and with all of her life’s lessons learned and wisdom gained, she is looking forward to marrying someone she can trust.

When asked if she’s ready to marry, KC said, “I think so.”

She continued, “Of course, it still depends on the person. It’s still a process naman to get to know a person. Hindi naman dahil ready ka to settle down, anyone that comes, siya na. Pero, of course, I think now, with all my wonderful insights, with all of my wonderful wisdom, parang feeling ko [ready na ako].”

KC Concepcion, Viral Matapos Kumalat Ang Video Niyang Ito Na Talagang Agaw Pansin Sa Publiko

KC Concepcion spreads laughter on social media as she posts her Tiktok entry in Instagram.

Doing the trend in the app called “sexy accent”, the actress dubs, “Oh my God your Filipino accent is so sexy, say it again.”

KC then went on to say a bunch of words with an accent. “Sikan plor (second floor), loshyon (lotion), jodoran (deodorant), chutpeys (toothpaste), bb owel (baby oil), badiwas (body wash).”

“Nothing can compare.

“Tiktok @ petrashley | @ heykace” she wrote in the caption.

Celebrities express their laughter over KC’s naughtiness such as KZ Tandingan, Janine Gutierrez and Moira dela Torre.

As of this writing, the video has already garnered 770,000 views.

GIVING BIKES ON BIRTHDAY

For the celebration of her 36th birthday, KC gave away 6 bikes to lucky winners to help them with their daily commute.

“BIRTHDAY BLOWOUT! For my birthday, I decided I would continue to do my part in helping out fellow Filipinos in these trying items, in all the ways I can. That’s why we’re starting out by giving away 6 gorgeous bicycles to 6 deserving fans / followers tomorrow 04.27 on @cornerstone FB live at 7p. Details on poster in stories.” she wrote in Instagram.

In a separate post, KC thanked everyone who participated on her event and all the people who helped her made it happen.

“#KCCares

Thank you po sa lahat ng sumama sa amin nina @chemistpinkytobiano @jaya @zephanie sa online charity show nila ngayong gabi, alam nyo po ang saya saya ko sa mga nanalo ng contest and nanood ng Grateful Tuesdays  Napakalaking bagay po na ma kausap and makikala kayo, na malaman kong makakatulong ang mga bisikleta na ito sa inyo… sana po hindi na kayo mahirapan masyado sa pag punta sa school, sa pag pasada sa trabaho at sa lahat ng pang araw araw na kailangan nyo… Sana po gumaan ang buhay kahit papaano sa mga pamigay namin sa inyo.  Bawi po ako sa inyo ngayon… Remember, sabi nga sa hashtag… KC Cares

Thank you @migotilyomanila and @betterbikeph for all the help! xx”

What can you say about this story? Share us your thoughts in the comment section below and let us have some discussions!

The post KC Concepcion, gusto ng ikasal? Matapos mangyari ang bagay na ito appeared first on Light Feed.


Source: Light Feed

Post a Comment

0 Comments